Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Vinithra Varadharajan <vi...@cloudera.com> on 2012/05/11 19:21:02 UTC

Re: Oozie coordinator job, variable input

cc: oozie-users

Hi,

The oozie-users mailing list (cc'd) would be a good place for such
questions.

Best of luck,

Vinithra.

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
You can use the coord:nominalTime() EL function

http://incubator.apache.org/oozie/docs/3.1.3/docs/CoordinatorFunctionalSpec.html#a6.7.3._coord:nominalTime_EL_Function

Thanks.

Alejandro