Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com> on 2021/12/23 23:55:18 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE] Move apache/log4j1 Git repo to apache/logging-log4j1 Git repo

That will be the next separate discussion and vote.

Ralph

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
The Log4j1 project is EOL, and assuming that it remains EOL and we are only
doing security patches, I vote in favor of this repo change, to
facilitate making such security patches.
+1

I agree we need to get consensus on the scope of any Log4j1 work.