Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Adel Aneiba <ad...@ajbs-ltd.com> on 2006/06/08 15:25:55 UTC

Login page problem

Dear all,

I am still trying to test my Web-app using Jmeter, but still stuck in login page i could not login and test the pages which reside after it, i have tried all the technique that i know from login authentication. Any way or example how to do that

Thanks in advance

Adel

Re: Login page problem

Posted by johngwan <gw...@gram.edu>.
Hi Adel,
I am new to JMeter and I have the same problem. I am following the JMeter
docs but can't login. JMeter reports to errors, but when I check the server
i can see that JMeter doesn't actually log in any user.
Did you solve your problem? How did you do it?
Sincerely,
John