Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2005/07/23 14:13:29 UTC

Using Maven to resolve Cocoon and other dependencies

Hi

Since some of us are changing stuff within Cocoon (and maybe other projects)
I think it would make sense to use Maven to resolve dependencies, especially
if we want to do continous development with the trunk.

For instance Lenya could have it's own Maven remote repo, e.g.

http://lenya.apache.org/maven/

WDYT?

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: Using Maven to resolve Cocoon and other dependencies

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Michael Wechner wrote:
> Hi
>
> Since some of us are changing stuff within Cocoon (and maybe other
> projects)
> I think it would make sense to use Maven to resolve dependencies,
> especially
> if we want to do continous development with the trunk.
>
> For instance Lenya could have it's own Maven remote repo, e.g.
>
> http://lenya.apache.org/maven/

i think this makes sense when / if cocoon moves to maven (which has been
discussed a couple times). before that, i think the work / benefit ratio
doesn't look good.