Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Pranavan Theivendiram <pr...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2015/03/09 05:11:38 UTC

[Help][QpidProton] Implement a new message engine

Hi All,

I am going to implement a new message engine that will support AMQP 1.0. I
have no big idea about the qpid proton code.

I need a help where can I get the messages from Qpid proton  and where can
I deliver my messages to qpid proton. I need the exact classes and the
specific method. I have many confusions regarding this.

Please help me in this issue. Thanks in advance.

T.Pranavan
Undergraduate ('11 Batch),
University of Moratuwa,
Mobile: 0775136836