Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/25 02:11:03 UTC

request contribute permission

Hi, I am an engineer working in Tencent bigdata department. I am interested
in Apache edgent. I want to request contribute permission, Thanks.

Re: request contribute permission

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin Mclean:

OK, I know.

Thanks!

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin Mclean:

You mean I do not need jira's "Assign" permission? Just sending discussions

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,