Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by teemoer <40...@qq.com> on 2017/11/03 02:14:28 UTC

Re: SessionID problem

Hey buddy, now it is 2017 year, have you solved this problem successfully in
the last four years? Because I have encountered this problem now, I would
like to seek your help, thank you very much

<http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/file/t396522/e38a7f8bgy1fl4oe6e3nyj21hk0te7bv.jpg>

--
Sent from: http://shiro-user.582556.n2.nabble.com/

Re: SessionID problem

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Please start a new thread with your question.  You can reference this one
if you think your question is similar