Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Matthew Jackson <mj...@alumni.nd.edu> on 2019/05/14 21:33:30 UTC

Opt in OAuth integration for Traffic Portal

Hey all,

I have submitted this PR:
https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/3505

It is a first step toward using OAuth for login in Traffic Portal (first
step because it only works for OAuth providers that return a JWT and use a
keyset URL instead of key file stored locally).  It is an opt in service
using the traffic_portal_properties.json file so unless you want to use it,
it will not impact you, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up that it is
submitted for review.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/ideas!

Matt

Re: Opt in OAuth integration for Traffic Portal

Posted by Dan Kirkwood <da...@gmail.com>.
Rawlin,   we decided to stop using `rat` for license checking in favor of
`weasel`.   I disabled the `rat` build jobs, and `weasel` automatically
runs along with the standard build..

The .rat-excludes file needs to be removed completely (I'll file an issue
for that)...   At the top level, run `./pkg -v weasel` and it'll produce a
report of files aren't documented properly.   There's an equivalent (but
completely different format) file at `.dependency_license` to add
exceptions for weasel...

-dan

Posted by Rawlin Peters <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hey Matt,