Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Ian Taylor <ia...@inatos.com> on 2002/03/12 13:07:34 UTC

Empty cells

Hello,

Sorry for the basic question, I am creating PDF forms which are dynamically
populated using Java and this works fine. However it is also required that
these forms can be printed without the data from the Java. When I do this,
if there are any rows with all blank cells, the whole row just collapses.

I have looked on the w3c site but could not find the answer. Altering the
line-height does not do anything. I have used 'invisible' characters to
prop the row open till now but this has become impractical. I'm sure there
is a very simple solution to my problem.

Regards

Re: Empty cells

Posted by Ian Taylor <ia...@inatos.com>.
Thanks for your suggestion Olivier, however empty-cells has not been
implemented yet according to my version of FOP.

Is there another way, or am I still missing something?

Re: Empty cells

Posted by Ian Taylor <ia...@inatos.com>.
I was using fop-0.20.1 and got

[WARN]: property - "empty-cells" is not implemented yet.

So I upgraded to fop-0.20.3 and am still getting the same error.

Re: Empty cells

Posted by Olivier Rossel <ol...@anyware-tech.com>.