Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Luettecke, Paul" <Pa...@elkamet.de> on 2022/06/09 09:03:27 UTC

Guacamole does not establish a proper RDP session to server

Hello!

I am currently testing Guacamole in my virtual environment.

There are two DirectAccess servers running right now that are causing the problems.

With a normal RDP client the connection can be made, but when I use Guacamole I only get a black screen and sometimes my mouse cursor.

In Guacamole itself it is set up like all other servers. So that can't be the reason.

Is there anyone who has had this or a similar problem?

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Gr??en
With kind regards
i.A. Paul Luettecke
Ausbildung - Fachinformatiker Systemintegration
Trainee

Elkamet Kunststofftechnik GmbH
Georg-Kramer-Str. 3
35216 Biedenkopf
Germany

Tel.: +496461 930 710
Mail: Paul.Luettecke@elkamet.de<ma...@elkamet.de>
www.elkamet.com<http://www.elkamet.com>

Please note: If you need to send file attachments, please make sure to use: .docx, .xlsx, .pptx or .pdf. Any file attachments ending with .doc, .docm, .xls, .xlsm, .ppt and .pptm will be automatically blocked by our firewall.

You can find our privacy policy here<https://www.elkamet.com/de/infopoint/datenschutz>.

Elkamet Kunststofftechnik GmbH
AG Marburg HRB 2827 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Biedenkopf
Gesch?ftsf?hrer: Dipl.-Kfm. Eberhard Flammer, Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing. Michael Parsch
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for addressee only. Access to this information by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy the original communication.

Re: Guacamole does not establish a proper RDP session to server

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Jun 9, 2022 at 5:05 AM Luettecke, Paul <Pa...@elkamet.de>
wrote:

> Hello!
>

> I am currently testing Guacamole in my virtual environment.

What version of Guacamole?

> There are two DirectAccess servers running right now that are causing the
> problems.

What O/S and/or RDP server version?

> With a normal RDP client the connection can be made, but when I use
> Guacamole I only get a black screen and sometimes my mouse cursor.
>

> In Guacamole itself it is set up like all other servers. So that can't be
> the reason.
>

> Is there anyone who has had this or a similar problem?

I use Guacamole daily to access many Windows and Linux servers and do not
see this issue.

-Nick