Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Matthieu Baechler <ma...@linagora.com> on 2013/10/21 09:36:53 UTC

Latest source code

Hi all,

I'm starting some work on James and I'd like to keep you informed so I
can receive advices from experienced people on the project.

To start, I have a lot of integration tests using Greenmail on my
projects that I would like to migrate to James.

I managed to get a running in-memory IMAP James server using Guice as DI
for this purpose.

I'd like to contribute my code back to the main project but I'm not sure
I'm using the latest source code because I can't see any commit since
Jul 31. I've fetch the code from github and use the trunk branch.

What makes me worry too is that I'm unable to make tests pass. I'd like
to be able to check my commits with tests before sending pull requests.

Is there anything to know about compiling James and making tests to
pass ?

Matthieu Baechler <ma...@linagora.com>

Re: Latest source code

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@apache.org>.
To build: http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html
Use svn, not git (nor github)

for the guice contributions, please add patches on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JAMES-1479