Posted to users@camel.apache.org by fxthomas <fe...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/25 18:10:44 UTC

JMS Prefetch size for MQ series.

hello,

      Is there any prefetch option for the JMS componenet, I see option in
ActiveMQ component.
      I want to fetch 100 messages at a time from a queue .

      I have configured as below, I am able to connect  using connection
Factory.
      However  I have a query about the  ackknwledgement mode.  I tried with
client mode, but I expected the messages to be in unackowledment mode untill
I ackowledge from my processor or bean, but the messages are removed when i
read them . IS it some setting at the MQ server level or my undertsatnding
is wrong ?.

     <route routePolicyRef="routePolicy"
shutdownRunningTask="CompleteCurrentTaskOnly" id="ProcessQueue">
    <from
uri="wmq:queue:TESTQ?acknowledgementModeName=CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE&amp;transacted=true"/>
        <onException>
       		<exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
        	<process ref="stopRouteProcessor"/>
        </onException>
        <choice>
     	   	<when>