Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Shashi Vishwakarma <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 16:11:41 UTC

Spark Shuffle Encryption

Hi

I was doing research on encrypting spark shuffle data and found that Spark
2.1 has got that feature.

Does anyone has more documentation around it ? How do I aim to use this
feature in real production environment keeping mind that I need to secure
spark job. ?

Thanks
Shashi

Re: Spark Shuffle Encryption

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/configuration.html#shuffle-behavior

All the options you need to know are there.

--
Marcelo