Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Robert Yokota <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 22:11:57 UTC

Graph Analytics on HBase With HGraphDB and Apache Flink Gelly

In case anyone is interested, I wrote a blog on how to analyze graphs
stored in HBase with Apache Flink Gelly:

https://yokota.blog/2017/07/27/graph-analytics-on-hbase-
with-hgraphdb-and-apache-flink-gelly/

Re: Graph Analytics on HBase With HGraphDB and Apache Flink Gelly

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.
Have you checked janusgraph source code , it used also hbase as a storage backend:
http://janusgraph.org/
It combines it with elasticsearch for indexing. Maybe you can inspire from the architecture there.

Generally, hbase it depends a lot on how the data is written to regions, the order of data and the right key (-> this has then impact on how it is read, also in flink to use locality). There is of course more detail on that and depends on the use case. Generally the hbase documentation is rather good.

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for sharing!

Posted by Robert Yokota <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robert Yokota <ra...@gmail.com>.