Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 01:15:08 UTC

Chat-webapp status : Fwd: Java SCA 0.90 branch

Hi Ant

   The problem was due case mismatches on the case of the composite name
(chat versus Chat), after fixing, there was no requirement to have the
sca-deployables anymore. I have committed these changes + some small changes
to send the message when you press ENTER under revision #540345.

   BTW, any plans to get the binding and sample in the build ?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
I'm fine with both ways, just want to make consistent.

On 5/23/07, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You know, I quite liked it with the -webapp suffix and had been thinking
> about renaming the others to be that instead of -web. What do people think,
> isn't -webapp much more descriptive about what the samples are?
>
>    ...ant
>
> On 5/22/07, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I have fixed a small issue on on the ajax binding, that was causing a
> > NPE during server shutdown, and also renamed the chat sample
> > application to follow the same pattern other web applications were
> > using (e.g calculator-web).
> >
> > With this, here is my +1 to get the sample added to the build.
> >
> > On 5/21/07, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Hi Ant
> > >
> > >    The problem was due case mismatches on the case of the composite name
> > > (chat versus Chat), after fixing, there was no requirement to have the
> > > sca-deployables anymore. I have committed these changes + some small
> > changes
> > > to send the message when you press ENTER under revision #540345.
> > >
> > >    BTW, any plans to get the binding and sample in the build ?

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.