Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> on 2017/07/28 11:09:54 UTC

Flex JS import files

Unable to import these files in vscode  in .mxml file

import org.apache.http.HttpResponse;

import org.apache.http.NameValuePair;

import org.apache.http.client.HttpClient;

import org.apache.http.client.entity.UrlEncodedFormEntity;

import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpGet;

import org.apache.http.client.methods.HttpPost;

import org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultHttpClient;

import org.apache.http.message.BasicNameValuePair;

Re: Flex JS import files

Posted by alina <al...@d-bz.com>.
<fx:Script>

    </fx:Script>
Actually I want to Access my Server Side methods using httpget and
httpresponse ,  added libraries in libs folder already and set asconfig.json
as :
  "compilerOptions": {
        "targets": [
            "JSFlex"
        ],
         "library-path": [
			"libs"
		],
        "source-map": true,
        "debug": true
    }

Re: Flex JS import files

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alina,

Could you provide a bit more information.
What are you trying to do? Please describe.

Thanks,
Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC