Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/21 21:48:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.0, RC1

Please vote +1 to release ManifoldCF 1.0, RC1.  The release artifact
can be found at:

http://people.apache.org/~kwright/apache-manifoldcf-1.0

There is also an SVN tag at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-1.0-RC1

Fixes since RC0:

CONNECTORS-532
CONNECTORS-533
CONNECTORS-536
CONNECTORS-537

Karl

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.0, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Found an issue serious enough to block release.  CONNECTORS-539.
Canceling the vote on RC1.

Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 1.0, RC1

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.