Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Richard Stevens <li...@richardstevens.de> on 2002/08/22 17:08:06 UTC

Help needed

Hi,

I'm a little lost and I'm searching for documentation. I've been
fiddeling around with struts for quite some time now but I always get
lost trying to access the Struts form from my JSP's java context. I
found out, that I can access for example the counter in an iteration
created with struts tags via the pageContext but how can I access the
Form itself or the various beans in there.

Thanks for any help, especially for some links to further reading on
this and/or similar subjects. Please don't point me to the struts docs
because I'm afraid I'd need a little more guidance ;)

Richard