Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/12 01:38:03 UTC

[io][lang] releases

Thought I'd start by commenting on the state of releases:

IO - blocked on the Exception issue atm - see active thread on commons-dev.
Lang - blocked by the cyclic bug needing to be fixed.

The next week and a half is going to be busy for me (my open source
laptop died :(, bad weather seems to => bad internet connection and
I'm in Boston for a few days, board meeting on Wednesday), so if
anyone wants to jump in on a release please don't let me be the one
holding it up.

Hen

Re: [io][lang] releases

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 1/11/07, Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thought I'd start by commenting on the state of releases:
>
> IO - blocked on the Exception issue atm - see active thread on commons-dev.
> Lang - blocked by the cyclic bug needing to be fixed.
>
> The next week and a half is going to be busy for me (my open source
> laptop died :(, bad weather seems to => bad internet connection and
> I'm in Boston for a few days, board meeting on Wednesday), so if
> anyone wants to jump in on a release please don't let me be the one
> holding it up.

<snip/>

If RCs can be cut on m1 and 1.3 (the maven.compile.source for both
seems to be set at 1.3 so would appear to be true), then I can
probably help latter half of next week, if help is needed.

-Rahul