Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prasi S <pr...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/03 10:16:13 UTC

Solr and SDL Tridion Integration

Hi,
I want to index sdl tridion content to solr. Can you suggest how this can
be achieved. Is there any document/tutorial for this? Thanks

Thanks,
Prasi

Re: Solr and SDL Tridion Integration

Posted by Prasi S <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the options. Our site has dynamic content as well. I would
look into what best suits.

Thanks,
Prasi

Posted by Chris Warner <ch...@yahoo.com>.
There are many ways to do this, Prasi. You have a lot of thinking to do on the subject.

You could decide to publish your content to database, and then index that database in Solr.

You could publish XML or CSV files of your content for Solr to read and index.

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
This is a new one.

You may want to start from Tridion's list and ask about API, export or
any other ways to get to the data. Then come back with more specific
question once you know what it looks like and granularity of update
(hook on document change vs. full export only).

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)