Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by John Schult <sc...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/27 18:41:50 UTC

Question about Samplers

I wrote a WebDAV sampler using the Jakarta Slide WebDAV library.  To
test it out I need to get it added to the menu in JMeter.  Any
pointers?
--
john david schult
usa : georgia : buford

Re: Question about Samplers

Posted by John Schult <sc...@gmail.com>.
Michael,

I got it working.  I still have some work to do int the code, but it
works for the most part.  I have a couple of issues.

1. When I add more than one WebDAV Request sampler to a Thread Group,
they both seem to be the same object.  Changes in one are reflected in
the other.

2.  Saving my test plan does not save the state of my WebDAV samplers.

Any help would be appreciated.  Other than the above issues, it works
like charm.  I think this is going to be just the ticket for testing
WebDAV servers for us.

John Schult
EarthLink, Inc.

--
john david schult
usa : georgia : buford

Re: Question about Samplers

Posted by John Schult <sc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Question about Samplers

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.

Re: Question about Samplers

Posted by John Schult <sc...@gmail.com>.
I guess I might have wanted to preface this with the fact that I am
running and developing this in Eclipse.

--
john david schult
usa : georgia : buford