Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Kreuser, Peter" <pk...@airplus.com> on 2015/07/16 13:16:59 UTC

Question concerning mod_jk Security Fix CVE-2014-8111

Please let me repeat my question from June 6th:

Why is this CVE still not addressed in "Apache Tomcat JK Connectors vulnerabilities" http://tomcat.apache.org/security-jk.html?

http://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2014-8111/

---------------------------------
Hi,

could you please tell us, when the fixed mod_jk-Version 1.2.41 will be publicly available?

The webpage does not mention any vulnerability at all, plus no newer release than the vulnerable 1.2.40.

For now RedHat mentions only the fix to the source code from December 2014.

Best regards.

Peter

Re: AW: Question concerning mod_jk Security Fix CVE-2014-8111

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.

Am 8. August 2015 14:11:11 MESZ, schrieb Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>:

>Chinoy,
>
>On 8/5/15 4:39 AM, Chinoy Gupta wrote:
>> When can we expect the release of JK 1.2.41 source code?
>
>Well, you can get your hands on it right now: svn trunk is always
>available.

+1

>Or you can wait for the vote to finish... I believe we have 3 votes to
>release.

But only two of them are binding.

Sorry,
Felix

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
> Chinoy,
>
> On 8/8/15 10:47 AM, Chinoy Gupta wrote:
>> Is the trunk stable?
>
> Fairly. But there is a tag for 1.2.41 if you'd rather use that. It's
> not yet an official ASF release, though.

But it does have 3 +1 binding votes to release and it is going to be
official later today or tomorrow. Details on the dev list until the
official announcement.

Mark

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Posted by Chinoy Gupta <cg...@adobe.com>.