Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eanbiso <bi...@hotmail.it> on 2014/09/24 09:23:26 UTC

How to forcedly close a broker side connection

Hi all,
I want to close the connections (ManagedTransportConnection) opened by a
specific producer.
I've stored the ConnectionContext used to add the connection and, when I
want to close the connection, I tried with:

but the producer is still up and running,
and with:

but I'm blocked on the operation waiting indefinitely.
Which is the correct way to close the connection and throw down all the
producers so that they should make a new connection recalling the

to send new data?
Thanks a lot,

Andrea

Re: How to forcedly close a broker side connection

Posted by Eanbiso <bi...@hotmail.it>.
 I tried with:

but I'm blocked on the operation waiting indefinitely.
The operation described in the previous post

seems correct.

Re: How to forcedly close a broker side connection

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
How about ConnectionContext.getConnection().stop()?

Re: How to forcedly close a broker side connection

Posted by Eanbiso <bi...@hotmail.it>.
I've tried with:

and it seems to work: all the consumers and producers associated with the
connection seem to be properly removed following the code via debugger.
Is this the right way to close the connection?

Andrea