Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Shiva Reddy Vanja <sh...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/06 04:35:33 UTC

Help me to get started in contributing to open source projects

Hey iam a student, I have no prior knowledge in open source contributions ,
but I do know programming languages java,python,javascript .Please guide me
to get started in contributing open source projects.

Re: Help me to get started in contributing to open source projects

Posted by me <me...@emangini.com>.
Have you read this?

https://www.apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html

From: Shiva Reddy Vanja <sh...@gmail.com>