Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Y.B." <ye...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/17 09:45:17 UTC

trunk - what do I do with this? how to get the latest version?

I got a message at this mailing list, that some defects are fixed 'in
trunk'. What shall I do with this? How can I get the latest version of
Continuum on my server?

Please, give me a link to instructions.

Thanks.

Y.B.

database 3274 (20080716) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: trunk - what do I do with this? how to get the latest version?

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Y.B.,

Here are the instructions to get the latest Continuum from trunk:
http://continuum.apache.org/docs/1.1/developer_guides/building.html

After building it, you can get the generated binaries in
../continuum-jetty/target/ or the war file in ../continuum-webapp/target/

Thanks,
Deng