Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Hristova, Ralitsa" <Ra...@softwareag.com> on 2007/03/15 13:57:06 UTC

Kandula2 build problem

Re: Kandula2 build problem

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
hmm... Just now I got to know that Axis2 has changed the convention of
naming the stubs..

I'll fix the build break ASAP... Also seems like Axis2 generates an
ugly name for the stub... May be I might also have to rename the ports
in our WSDL...

Thanks a lot for letting us know...

~Thilina

Re: Kandula2 build problem