Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by yaoEric <wi...@hotmail.com> on 2012/10/06 11:03:09 UTC

OpenOffice Support

Hello, I want to know what you support when I am using OpenOffice encountered a problem.Thank you!

Re: OpenOffice Support

Posted by roy <ro...@go-plus.net>.
Thanks Dan
all done now
Roy
Posted by roy <ro...@go-plus.net>.
Thanks Robert - all clear now
Roy
On Sat, Oct 06, 2012 at 01:11:09PM +0100, roy wrote:
> Thank you for your prompt reply.
> Basically I cannot down-load the Open office programme at all.
> I was using the calc section  before the pc crashed
> I have reinstalled Windows XP Proffessional.plus service pack3
> Previously I had a large file of Data saved. and although I still
> have the file - without Open office/calc I cannot read it. When I
> tried to install open office I got the following message"-" Error
> 1316 C/windows.3 installer open office.org.33msi." It then
> uninstalls itself.
> I have tried to install it three time now without success.Anybody
> got any ideas what the problem is?
> My other programmes work ok.

The standard trouble shooting method calls first running a search on the
error message. Searching for "Error 1316" turned up a number of hits.
Try it.

--
Bob Holtzman
If you think you're getting free lunch,

Re: OpenOffice Support

Posted by roy <ro...@go-plus.net>.
Thanks Fernando
All done and correct now
Roy

Re: OpenOffice Support

Posted by Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 4:32 PM, Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Follow this link, it has the answer to your problem
> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39277

Basically (to sabe you reading time) my suggestion is for you to try this
Windows Installer Cleanup utility

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Secure-cleaning/Windows-Installer-CleanUp-Utility.shtml

FC

act
- George Orwell

Re: OpenOffice Support

Posted by Fernando Cassia <fc...@gmail.com>.

Re: OpenOffice Support

Re: OpenOffice Support

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.

Re: OpenOffice Support

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sat, 6 Oct 2012 09:03:09 +0000
yaoEric <wi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I want to know what you support when I am using OpenOffice encountered a problem.Thank you!

Please give details of version of OpenOffice, Operating System type and version and then tell us the problem you are having.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>