Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tsuyoshi Ito <ts...@trialox.org> on 2009/12/23 18:28:29 UTC

Could not find service which retrieves thumbnail of an InfoDiscoBit...

Hi there

I thought there is a service available, which retrieves the thumbnail of an InfoDiscoBit (condition: mediatype != image/* and no MetaDataGenerator for the mediatype available). The thumbnail is an icon for all InfoDiscoBits with this mediatype.

What I am looking for:
Service retrieves the UriRef (e.g. http://foo/application/pdf.gif) of the icon of an InfoDiscoBit with mediaType application/pdf.

Cheers
Tsuy

Re: Could not find service which retrieves thumbnail of an InfoDiscoBit...

Posted by Manuel Innerhofer <ma...@trialox.org>.
Hi,

What you are looking for is in CLEREZZA-38, but needs to be reviewed
first.

Cheers,
Manuel