Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/01 00:13:11 UTC

minor bug in ServerManager.ServerMonitor.chore()

Hi,
I see a minor issue in ServerManager.ServerMonitor.chore() where first would
always be true.
The following line should be moved outside if block:
            first = false;

Cheers

Re: minor bug in ServerManager.ServerMonitor.chore()

Posted by Ryan Rawson <ry...@gmail.com>.
If its a bonafide bug please file a JIRA outlining the reproduction steps,
the expected outcome and impact.

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jg...@facebook.com>.
Can you file a jira and put a patch up?