Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Slimane Amar <sa...@genigraph.fr> on 2003/06/18 16:11:56 UTC

Extend the class Date

I am using the Axis 1.1 and i have a complex type which is derived from Date.
When i use java2WSDL to generate the wsdl file, i have got this error :
- The class <myClass> extends non-bean class java.util.Date : An xml schema
anyType will be used

Is there a solution to do this.

Thanks

Slimane AMAR         Mail: samar@genigraph.fr
GENIGRAPH            URL : http://www.genigraph.fr
104, rue Castagnary  Tel : +33 01 45 33 64 63
F-75015 PARIS FRANCE Fax : +33 01 45 33 89 63

Re: Extend the class Date

Posted by James Black <jb...@ieee.org>.
Slimane Amar wrote:

>I am using the Axis 1.1 and i have a complex type which is derived from Date.
>When i use java2WSDL to generate the wsdl file, i have got this error :
>- The class <myClass> extends non-bean class java.util.Date : An xml schema
>anyType will be used
>
>Is there a solution to do this.

  use Calendar instead of Date.

--
"We do not lose our identity in our relations with others; in part, at least, we achieve our identity by those relations." Tony Blair, 1993