Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2013/03/24 11:46:33 UTC

[ANN] New Apache Maven committer: Michael Osipov (michaelo)

On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
Michael Osipov (michaelo) has been voted in as a new Maven committer.

Please join me in welcoming him

--
Olivier

Re: [ANN] New Apache Maven committer: Michael Osipov (michaelo)

Posted by Robert Scholte <rf...@apache.org>.
Welcome, have fun!

Robert

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
Welcome!

On Sunday, 24 March 2013, Olivier Lamy wrote:

> On behalf of the Apache Maven PMC I am pleased to announce that
> Michael Osipov (michaelo) has been voted in as a new Maven committer.
>
> Please join me in welcoming him
>
> --
> Olivier

Sent from my phone

Re: [ANN] New Apache Maven committer: Michael Osipov (michaelo)

Posted by Andreas Gudian <an...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Michael, and happy hacking! :-)

Posted by Michael-O <19...@gmx.net>.