Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "ken.p" <ke...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 10:25:55 UTC

Re: Obtain Rendered HTML programmatically

Thanks. Managed to get HTML for a web page. However, when I try to render a
component, I run to problems as the component is manually rendered and
attached to HTML body through ajax. As such, it will throw page not found.

When I try to add the component to a dummy website and render, the component
appears correctly but ajax behavior will throw page expired exception.

Any help?