Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2003/02/04 07:54:44 UTC

Re: Livesite http://biology.bangor.ac.uk/

Thanks, i have added your livesite to the webpage.
(As usual it might be a while before it is public.)

You have done an excellent job. Thanks for the plug for
Apache and Cocoon on the "about this new website" page.
It is good to read about how people built their Cocoon site.

--David

Posted by luke hubbard <lu...@rroom.net>.
Wicked cocoon has reached my home town :-)
Is it being used throughout the uni or just your dept ?
Keep up the good work Simon.