Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2009/02/14 09:12:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r744389 - in /maven/mercury/trunk/mercury-ant-tasks: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/maven/mercury/ant/tasks/ src/main/resources/org/apache/maven/mercury/ant/tasks/ src/test/java/org/apache/maven/mercury/ant/tasks/ src/test/resources/ src/test/...

Oleg,

Sorry to bug you about coding style, but this is important for the whole team
to be able to maintain code.

For conditional (and loops):
- one space after if/for statement
- always add a block, even if it's not technically necessary

Regards,

Hervé

Le samedi 14 février 2009, ogusakov@apache.org a écrit :
> Author: ogusakov
> Date: Sat Feb 14 04:36:21 2009
> New Revision: 744389

> Log:
> [MNG-3969] intermediate commit

[SNAP]
> +
> +    @Override
> +    public void setId( String id )
> +    {
> +        super.setId( id );
> +
> +        if( _sourceDependency != null )
> +            _sourceDependency.setId( id );
> +    }
> +
> +    public void setSource( String pom )
> +    {
> +        _sourceDependency = createDependency();
> +
> +        if( getId() != null  )
> +            _sourceDependency.setId( getId() );
> +
> +        _sourceDependency.setPom( pom );
> +    }
[SNAP]

Posted by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu>.
Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

> Sorry to bug you about coding style, but this is important for the whole team
> to be able to maintain code.

+1, also considering that "team" does not only include the committers
but also contributors who can more easily create clean patches when they
don't need to worry about bogus diffs when applying our code style.

Benjamin