Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Sergey Almyashev <Se...@mirasoft.com.ua> on 2004/02/12 15:21:14 UTC

RE: Different parameters per each user/host

Use HTML parameter mask or counters with same lower and upper bounds and you will obtain different, but at same time reusable IDs.
I was using this way successive

Posted by Pep Serrano <my...@montblanc.homeip.net>.
Hi Sergey

So far, HTML parameter mask didn't work to me. If I define a variable it
doesn't get inserted in the URL requests. I also tried adding the variable
with wildcard value without success.

In case I use counters, and provided I am planning to run the tests
distributed over 5 concurrent hosts, will I have unique IDS on every host?

Cheers,
Pep Serrano.