Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Adam Turk <at...@biggeruniverse.com> on 2007/02/18 16:08:51 UTC

New here

Hello all-

I'm new here, though Dan may remember me from my non-Jini (sacrilege)
port of Blitz Javaspaces 0.94. In the SCSL days, I even went so far as
to create a Jini-like library called JEROME Fabric that was released
dual LGPL/BSD.

I've been wondering when I could get some code, and just found the
mailing lists. It seems there are still issues to be worked out. I'd
like to offer service, if I can, and my plan to reintegrate River into
JEROME as soon as I can get my hands on some code. ;)

Adam