Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Tom Bradford <br...@dbxmlgroup.com> on 2001/05/27 02:31:09 UTC

Xalan-J 2 not respecting " and ' in Strings

It looks like Xalan's XPath implementation isn't respecting &quot; and
&apos; in quoted strings for comparisons.  One of our users noted that
even though queries like title[text()="&quot;Gone Fishing&quot;"] are
resolved properly by our indexing system, when they reach Xalan for the
final processing pass, the expression returns no nodes.

Any ideas?

--
Tom Bradford --- The dbXML Project --- http://www.dbxml.org/
We store your XML data a hell of a lot better than /dev/null