Posted to users@camel.apache.org by davsclaus <ci...@yahoo.dk> on 2011/03/08 12:11:12 UTC

Re: File Zip compression route

Hi

I dont think that's possible like that. You would need to use the Zip API in
Java
http://www.java-tips.org/java-se-tips/java.util.zip/how-to-write-zip-file.html

However maybe we can add support for that in the file component.

Fell free to create a JIRA ticket. Link from here:
http://camel.apache.org/support

Re: File Zip compression route

Posted by Magnus Palmér <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, you only need Java 7 if you want support for ZIP64...

--
Brgds, Magnus Palmér
+46736845680

Re: File Zip compression route

Posted by Magnus Palmér <ma...@gmail.com>.

2013/4/8 jeff <jf...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I dig this old thread, is there a solution since 2011 to zip directly from
> route ?
>
> Thanks !

Brgds, Magnus Palmér
+46736845680