Posted to dev@bahir.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2021/08/18 05:49:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release bahir-flink 1.1

Hey all,

The last bahir-flink release was in 2017, and users are asking for another
release [1]. I'd like to create a bahir-flink 1.1 release (or shall we call
it 2.0 ?) soon.

If there are no objections, I'll soon create a RC.

Best,
Robert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BAHIR-279

Re: [DISCUSS] Release bahir-flink 1.1