Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/21 23:41:13 UTC

What do people use for monitoring?

CXF provides all this JMX monitoring capability. In the (more or less)
real world, what tools do people use to visualize this data?

Re: What do people use for monitoring?

Posted by Jim Talbut <jt...@spudsoft.co.uk>.
I haven't seen anything, at any price, that offers what I want :(

I want a single system that can pul MBeans data from multiple systems
and present them all on one chart (well, as many charts as I want).
I want it to run all the time, not just when I'm actively monitoring.
And I want it to be configurable via a browsing UI - I don't want to
have to enter any server-side configuration files.

This isn't a NOC-type solution, it doesn't matter (and can be
beneficial) if they use awkward text files for configuration.

I'm hoping that https://github.com/rhuss/aji will be more like the thing
I want.

Jim

Posted by "Ulhas Bhole (OS)" <ap...@gmail.com>.