Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Martín Mauri <mm...@profesi.com.ar> on 2004/03/11 15:53:32 UTC

Newbie 0.20.5 question :((

Hi users, I'm trying to move a table some spaces from left to right, but I
just can't handle it...the only thing I come up with is adding some
margin-left in my region-body but that's not the idea...I've searched for it
in some documentation but I just got nothing...some help??

thanks!

Martin

Re: Newbie 0.20.5 question :((

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
Martin,

On Mar 11, 2004, at 6:53 AM, Martín Mauri wrote:
> Hi users, I'm trying to move a table some spaces from left to right,
> but I
> just can't handle it...the only thing I come up with is adding some
> margin-left in my region-body but that's not the idea...I've searched
> for it
> in some documentation but I just got nothing...some help??

If it's part of a fo:table element, you could add another column on the
left, with a table-cell that has a width of "some spaces". If it's part
of a fo:block, you should be able to place a margin-left="some spaces",
and you should be good to go! Hope this helps!

If you need more help, send us the code for the table (and include a
measurement for how many 'spaces' you want it moved to the right), so
we can give you what you need.

Web Maestro Clay