Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Victor Gregorio <vi...@accelica.com> on 2001/10/11 19:54:31 UTC

Tomcat 4.0; Where is tomcat-apache.conf?

Hello gang,

The Tomcat 3.3 docs (http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.3-doc/*) have
extensive information regarding integrating Tomcat 3.3 with Apache.

I am having problems getting Tomcat 4.0 to work with Apache and cannot find
any documentation online.  Tomcat 4.0 does not produce the
tomcat-apache.conf file which Tomcat 3.3 creates for inclusion within
Apache's httpd.conf.

Any URLs would be appreciated.  Thanks,

--Victor Gregorio

Tomcat 4.0; Where is tomcat-apache.conf?