Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Roy, Arnab" <Ar...@Chubb.com> on 2020/02/04 05:36:56 UTC

Could not able to calculate the build path.

Hi Team,

While creating a maven project in Eclipse (Oxygen 3A). we are getting the below error ion pom.xml file.

[cid:image001.png@01D5DB4A.8DE781C0]

With  below error description:

Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder 'Maven Project Builder' on project Name.
Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6
Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6
Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6

Could you please help us solving this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Arnab Roy

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the designated recipient(s) only, and may be confidential, non-public, proprietary, and/or protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. Unauthorized reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication is prohibited and may be unlawful. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) should not be deemed a waiver of any privilege or protection. If you are not the intended recipient or if you believe that you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your computer system without reading, saving, printing, forwarding or using it in any manner. Although it has been checked for viruses and other malicious software ("malware"), we do not warrant, represent or guarantee in any way that this communication is free of malware or potentially damaging defects. All liability for any actual or alleged loss, damage, or injury arising out of or resulting in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this email is expressly disclaimed.

Re: Could not able to calculate the build path.

Posted by Claude Warren <cl...@xenei.com>.
I have seen similar issues if the maven plugin repository could not be
contacted.

<http://like-like.xenei.com>