Posted to users@flex.apache.org by verafang <65...@qq.com> on 2019/06/21 09:22:06 UTC

ipa validation failure by new SDK

Recently I downloaded new flex SDK version 4.16.1 FlashPlayer 32.0 Air 32.0
via Apache flex sdk installer 3.3.2.
I created a new iOS mobile project in Flash Builder 4.7 and Windows 7 sp1
using this SDK and compiled it to an ipa.But when I try to install the ipa
to iOS device, I got a 'validation failure'.
I have tryed this on multiple devices(iPhoneSE,iPad Air,iPad Pro) and
different iOS versions(iOS10-12) but none is successful.
Have anyone ran into the same situation?