Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "Pranav Kumar (EXT)" <pr...@ericsson.com.INVALID> on 2022/12/15 15:46:08 UTC

Query regarding Apache spark version 3.0.1

Hi Team,

Could you please help us to know when version 3.0.1 for Apache spark is going to be EOS? Till when we are going to get fixes for the version 3.0.1.

Regards,
Pranav

Re: Query regarding Apache spark version 3.0.1

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.
Do you mean, when is branch 3.0.x EOL? It was EOL around the end of 2021.
But there were releases 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 beyond 3.0.1, so not clear what you
mean by support for 3.0.1.