Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vignesh Palanisamy <vi...@mcruncher.com> on 2013/08/12 03:37:15 UTC

DropDownChoice with RequiredTextField

Hi,

i had a CompoundPropertyModel form.
In that form i had added RequiredTextField and a DropDownChoice.
While changing the dropdownchoice, RequiredtestField have to change.

for that, I had mark SetOutputMarkUpId true to the RequiredTestField and
add ajaxFormUpdatingBehaviour to the dropdownchoice add the dropdownchoice
to the target. it works fine

But my problem is after changing the Dropdownchoice i had clear the
RequiredTextField and click save the is required error message arise for
the RequiredTextField. Then once again i had change the dropdownchoice now
the RequiredField is not updating.

Thanks

 Vignesh Palanisamy

Re: DropDownChoice with RequiredTextField

Posted by Vignesh Palanisamy <vi...@mcruncher.com>.
Thanks. its working...

Posted by James Selvakumar <ja...@mcruncher.com>.

--