Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Joseph M'Bimbi-Bene <jb...@object-ive.com> on 2014/01/22 17:40:08 UTC

entity linking based on rules ?

Hello every body, i would just like to know if were possible to "easily"
define rules for entity matching.
For example defining some sort of automata for the words and their POS
preceding and following the candidate token(s).

Thank you :)

Re: entity linking based on rules ?

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joseph,

Sorry for the late response, but I was traveling the last 1,5 weeks.

There is no engine managed by the Stanbol community that does allow
that. But this could be an interesting extension. Do you have
examples? Are there other frameworks that do support components like
that?

best
Rupert