Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Eugene128 <to...@mail.ru> on 2010/02/25 09:57:08 UTC

Velocity + Eclipse

Hi! I have a strange problem with Eclipse RCP and Velocity. I use Velocity to
generate reports.
My project compiles fine with encoding UTF8 and all lables display
correctly.
I create template:
template = Velocity.getTemplate(tempalteVM, "utf8"), where templateVM is
*.vm file name with encoding UTF8.
When I create product and launch application, the result file (html report)
encoding is UTF8. When I create *.exe (export product)  for Linux everything
is ok too. But when I create *.exe (export product) for Windows and launch
my application and generate report - the result report file Encoding is
cp1251.
I tried to set
Velocity.addProperty(Velocity.ENCODING_DEFAULT, "utf8");
Velocity.addProperty(Velocity.INPUT_ENCODING, "utf8");
Velocity.addProperty(Velocity.OUTPUT_ENCODING, "utf8");
template = Velocity.getTemplate(tempalteVM, "cp1251");

But nothing help.