Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Bharath Thippireddy <bt...@primavera.com> on 2008/06/12 21:48:15 UTC

Problem with MTOM and Provider Based Implementations...

We are trying to use the CXF MTOM support for file xml import/export.We
use use the Provider based implementaiton for our webservices, which deals
with the
message at a SOAP level.Can we still use the data handlers inside the
invoke method of the Provider to deal with the attachments?

If not what is the right way of doing it?

thanks and regards,
Bharath

Re: Problem with MTOM and Provider Based Implementations...

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
I can't see why you couldn't.  Try it.  Here's my MTOM example (albeit
not using Provider):
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20071102#NWSstep6

Glen

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Is your provider a Provider<SOAPMessage> set to Message
mode?   If so, all the MTOM attachments are available as attachments
on the SOAPMessage.   However, you will need to do the processing of
the xop attributes on the elements your self.

Dan

On Jun 12, 2008, at 3:48 PM, Bharath Thippireddy wrote:

> We are trying to use the CXF MTOM support for file xml import/
> export.We
> use use the Provider based implementaiton for our webservices, which
> deals
> with the
> message at a SOAP level.Can we still use the data handlers inside the
> invoke method of the Provider to deal with the attachments?
>
> If not what is the right way of doing it?
>
> thanks and regards,
> Bharath

---
Daniel Kulp