Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by lk_hbase <lk...@163.com> on 2016/12/16 03:02:33 UTC

too many connection to zookeeper from one regionserver

hi,all:
I'm useing hbase 1.2.3 zookeeper 3.4.9 hadoop2.7.3 for test . there is some table with few data.
and I use Phoenix4.9 for hbase1.2 as JDBC level . recently I got too many connections error , and I rise zookeeper's maxClientCnxns=300.
but few days later I got the error again.
and I fond one regionserver always create new connection to zookeeper. so I stop the regionserver. then I found another
region will do the samething again ,always make new connection  to zookeeper. I don't know why ?
and from the web site I found something unusual:

only one region server memstore keep growing(dev1). If I stop dev1 , another regionserver maybe dev5 will be the same.??

2016-12-16

lk_hbase

Re: Re: too many connection to zookeeper from one regionserver

Posted by lk_hbase <lk...@163.com>.
thanks for your reply Ted. I found what was wrong. It's one index I was build by phoenix which just lost it's data on hdfs a few days ago , and hbase alway try to read it

2016-12-16

lk_hbase

Was dev1 hosting hbase:meta table (before the stop) ?

Looks like you embedded some image which didn't go through.
Consider using third party site if text is not enough to convey the message.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.